Deadpool

Unknown 6/25/2013
Deadpool PC Cover

Deadpool is a PC Game Action, Hack n Slash, Shooter genre, free dowload and full version. There are some vital things i want to mention before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (Oof. Here we have a tendency to come again.) I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing issue. I’ve been represented as unstable, that is simply plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane folks say coo-coo?) I’m gonna battle for the security of humans and mutants. (And even mumans.) Be ready for almost something. (Holla!)

Deadpool Features is created bound to capture all my smart sides, therefore I created my game a third-person action-shooter. (Yep, you get to appear at my heinie.) Keep a glance out cuz some of my X-Men friends (Whoa, what pals?!) are creating associate look. (Hope you don’t mind choosing hair out of your tacos.) I’m really expert at killing, therefore I created it a blast stringing along combos, and completely eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!). I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!) explosives (boom), tape (quack) and really, yours very – ME! (Checkmate!)

 Deadpool Screenshots
Deadpool Screenshots 1

Deadpool Screenshots 2

Deadpool System Requirement
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP
Processor: Dual Core from Intel or AMD @ 1.8 GHz
Memory: 1 GB of RAM
Graphics: 256 MB shader 3.0
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 9 GB free space
Sound: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card

Recommended System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Processor: Core 2 Duo from Intel or AMD @ 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB shader 3.0
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 9 GB free space
Sound: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card

Deadpool Video Gameplay

Password:
 lyzta-games.blogspot.com
Size: 5.9 GB

Other PC Games

Previous
Next Post »